Roland Muller is a Melbourne based court lawyer and mediator.
As a confident and versatile court lawyer, he regularly appears in Victorian and Federal courts and tribunals in greater Melbourne and interstate, both for direct clients and for other lawyers. His main practice areas include civil and commercial litigation, Coroner’s Court inquests and investigations, criminal law, employment law, family law, intervention order proceedings, mental health law and professional conduct matters.
Roland Mullers Melbourne mediation practice focuses on commercial, personal and employment disputes, whether pre-litigation or as part of court ordered mediation. He particularly enjoys managing high conflict disputes.
Roland Muller has broad experience and a strong track record of court appearances in Victorian and Federal courts and tribunals. He has also represented parties to litigation in New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania and Western Australia. He is an accredited specialist in commercial litigation and a nationally accredited mediator.
He has acted for and against individuals, national and international corporations, incorporated associations and government. As a court lawyer committed to best practice, he frequently appears as counsel or agent for other lawyers. As a Melbourne based mediator, he has helped individuals, companies and government entities resolve disputes.
Level 4, 488 Bourke Street
Level 4, 488 Bourke Street
03 8699 4099
Please use the email enquiry form on the left.
Areas of Law
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
(Accredited Specialist )
- County Court
- Criminal Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Domestic Violence
- Employment & Industrial Law
- Family Law
- Industrial Accidents
- Magistrates Court
- Occupational Health / Safety
- Professional Negligence / Misconduct
- Dandenong Federal Circuit Court of Australia (Family Law)
- Dandenong Magistrates Court VIC (Civil Matters)
- Dandenong Magistrates Court VIC (Criminal Matters)
- Frankston Magistrates Court VIC
- Melbourne County Court VIC (Criminal Court)
- Melbourne County Court VIC (Civil Court)
- Melbourne Federal Circuit Court of Australia (General List)
- Melbourne Federal Circuit Court of Australia (Family List)
- Melbourne Federal Court of Australia (General List)
- Melbourne Magistrates Court VIC (Civil Court)
- Melbourne Magistrates Court VIC (Criminal Court)
- Melbourne Supreme Court VIC (Civil Appeals)
- Melbourne Supreme Court VIC (Civil List)
- Melbourne Supreme Court VIC (Commercial and Equity Division)
- Melbourne Supreme Court VIC (Criminal/Bail List)
- Ringwood Magistrates Court VIC
- Sunshine Magistrates Court VIC
- Coronerís Court VIC (Southbank)
- Hobart Magistratesí Court TAS (Coronial Matters)